1. Registration form must be filled out and signed by the child’s parent or guardian.
2. Child must be 3, 4 or 5 years of age on the date of the contest, Friday, September 8, 2023.
3. Child must live within the Olympia South School District to be eligible to participate.
4. The contest will be held at the Atlanta Community Park Bandstand 6:00 – 7:00 PM on Friday, September 8, 2023. Contestants must be behind the bandstand by 5:40 PM. Parents will not be allowed on stage with their child but are welcome to wait backstage with him or her. Please dress your child in his or her best clothes.
5. Contestants will participate in a judged interview.
6. Winners will ride in the parade on Sunday as junior parade marshals.
Registration forms must be returned to Atlanta City Hall by Wednesday, September 6, 2023.
Please call Debbie Adair with questions: 217-949-5011.
Our site will be updated as additional plans are confirmed.